How do I access my email via CreekM@il after June 7, 2011?
- You can access email via CreekM@il, Outlook for students, at http://creekmail.cherrycreekschools.org
How do I login in to CreekM@il?
- You use your @cherrycreekschools.org email address and your Active Directory password (as of June 7, 2011 AD has been reset to your student id number).
CreekM@il looks different than FirstClass. What do I do now?
- Take a brief tour of CreekM@il.
Where is my Inbox?
- In CreekM@il, you have an ”Inbox” and a separate “Sent Items”. This separates emails you’ve received from those you have sent.
How do I create an email?
- In CreekM@il, select “New” and then “Message”.
How do I find my Teacher in the CreekM@il Outlook Directory?
It’s easy! Click HERE
How do I insert a signature?
Click HERE! Remember to create a signature, use Internet Explorer or Firefox (Chrome or Safari will not work).
Will I still have access to FirstClass after transitioning to CreekM@il?
- Yes. You will still have access to FirstClass. You will need FirstClass to reference your old email messages (and potentially try to move some to Outlook), group calendars, documents and conferences. These remaining items will be moved to SharePoint later in 2011.
Where can I get more information about CreekM@il?
- CreekM@il is a Microsoft Live@EDU service providing email access to CCSD students via the internet. Microsoft has great in-depth help available HERE.